Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Book Club

Today we stopped in to Shrav's Book Club to say hello, and she wanted to stay.  During the class, one of their assignments was to draw a picture of what they did on July 4th....here is Shrav's drawing.  All the squiggly lines above and around the picture, she says, are tubes....it's funny that she drew herself smiling in the hospital bed.  Also, usually she draws hands as a cross + at the end of a line...in this one she drew her arms thickly and her hands with five fingers.  The person on the right is Sarah, our PICU nurse on the last day...she was so sweet and caring with Shrav, no wonder she is in here. Shrav wants me to add this: "I love you guys! The whole hospital thing was horraberry, also known as horrible :). I love my Mommy, I love God too. And I love my cats. I love my butterfly dream light, and anything that believes in God." So there you have it, straight from the little Princess herself!

3 comments:

Mary said...

How heart wrenching and sweet. It looks like she has the TV in there too. :) Nor's favorite part..shows!

Shrav said...

Mary, yes Shrav loved watching tv/movies nonstop... :)

Eanne said...

Shrav,

You are such a great artist! We love your picture!

Love,
Aunt Annie, Uncle Wes and Cousin Sam
XXOOXXOOXOXO